Saturday, November 15, 2008

Iced Caramel Macchiato @ Starbucks



Lets talk about Starbucks again. This time it's my all-time favourites among the other drinks I've tasted there. I'll probably skip the introduction as I've explained about them earlier and go on to the drink.

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato is a unique drink that blends in milk, espresso and of course caramel. As you can see from the drink above, the milk is prepared first, followed by the espresso and the caramel to give that nice brown + white colour, until you mix it of course. Lets see how this one rates in my book:

Quality: 5/5
This one is top notch. Full stop. You can't go wrong with this drink, the sweetness of the caramel and the caffeine together makes you want to drink this whole thing in one gulp. The only regret is that when it's finished it's leaving me in tears for more.

Caffeine: 4/5
This is a good drink. One of this I can probably stay awake for a day, unfortunately I don't usually drink one of them nowadays, it's probably 2 because I want to spend more time with me drink :D.

Availability: 3/5
It's a Starbucks drink, so you can only get in Starbucks. Um, duh.

Price: 1/5
I think this drink is very expensive, it's about RM15 (plus tax is RM15.70), it's a very steep price for most people and for me as well, would be really glad if it goes lower.

Overall: 4/5
This drink is the drink I get when I go to Starbucks, if my girlfriend's not complaining of the ice and my number of coffee cups are within limits, I'll definately ring this one up. My only issue with it has always been the price(Starbucks price) and availability(Alor Setar please). My god, just by posting this, I'm going to get one right now!

---- Ad ----




1 comment:

TINTIN said...

mmm...i must try this when i go to Starbucks next time..lol~lol!