Monday, October 27, 2008

My Coffee Review

Hi all,

I'm going to start a coffee review because basically as my friends know I'm a coffee addict. Here's a side points about myself though (which may be a disclaimer or a good feature):

  • I'm not a coffee connoisseur i.e. I don't really know the acidity or the fruitiness of the coffee as I'm trying to learn but it sounds quite hard to store into my little brain.
  • I love coffee to the point that it's ridiculous. People gives me coffee vouchers and coffee beans for birthdays that my friends and family are asking me to cut down, but I'm not so that's fine.
Well, thats about me. Lets hope I can get to the coffee straight away. Few things I still need though:
  • Camera
  • Rating system
Anyone knows of a good rating system I can put on my posts to start with? Then I'll go and hopefully find a good camera without breaking the bank.

Cheers,
Adrian

1 comment:

Tammy said...

there are some rating system online which i google out last time but never used them as it's different.

I'm also looking for a particular/specialize rating system for rating movies, so if u found any let me know too yeah.

currently i'm just rating by words only..hahhaa